- traveled from Windhoek, Namibia to Nairobi, Kenya
- put stehauf.io LIVE for a public beta <3
- was exicted about npm@6 and used
npm auditin a few projects to eliminate security flaws
- visited the Kipepeo Community Empowerment Program near Kisumu, Kenya. What started just as a visit turned into spending a day with friends. It is amazing to see what Moses, Julius and Jethron are doing for the local community, from micro-loaning to building a school. It was was very special day to me and that kind of experience that I will never forget. I still have to figure out on how I can help on a long-term basis with them! From mirco-loans to bulding a school and feeding kids, they really help the local community.
- helped to plant coffee in Kenya and for my friends of mehrwert kaffee 🙃 Also made a few photos and videos on the way.
- ate kenyan local food like Ugali and local pancakes.
- met some animals (lion, cheetha, wild dogs, cheetah, monkeys, giraffes, …).
- wrote a test suite for JSON APIs.
- finished a TYPO3 CMS project.
- used an almost empty flight from Johannesburg to Nairobi to work.
- deployed another sprint result for the dataroom Workflowmanager. Always deliver 💪🏽.
- updated an internal project to use the latest GitLab APIs.
Jonas is a freelance product manager and web developer. He translates between developers and humans. Born in Germany he now travels the world and works remotely.