- traveled from Nairobi, Kenya to Casablanca, Morroco
- traveled 2.500km around Morroco (Casablanca > Marrakesch > Essaouira > Marrakesch > Quarzatate > Merzouga > Errachidia > Mekenes > Fes > Chefchaouen > Fes > Nador)
- stayed one night in the sahara desert, and it did rain for a few hours
- stranded in a random city and had to stay a night to get the bus the next day (with public transport in Morroco you need to bring time)
- had a lot of moroccan whiskey (mint tea)
- worked the whole month via LTE because bad WiFi
- wrote a concept for an REST API for a new project
- had clients gone wildly crazy because of the new data protection rules in the EU (GDPR)
- optimised my website and the stehauf.io app frontend to deliver the best performance possible #perfmatters
- removed all external dependencies of my website and switched from Bootstrap and jQuery to css grids and vannilla JS.
Reminder that you don’t always need Bootstrap and jQuery (or the other 17 dependencies that you might have) for your site. I just removed most external scripts/css and switched to css grid and vanilla JS. E.g. Speed Index fell from ~1000 to <400 (yes, a simple site, but still).— Jonas Kröger (@jonaskroeger) May 29, 2018
- refactored the CI building process of stehauf.io to enable faster deployments
- updated more projects to fix security issues via
npm audit(still love that feature)
- created a logo for myself, let me know what do you think via twitter!
- delivered a bigger update for the Workflowmanager. We now have @-mentions like the cool web apps today do ;) We try to deliver new features every month or so (in addition to minor fixes, security updates, etc.), which is only possible with a great team and fast deployments, automated testing and more. Drop me an email if you are interested to speed up your development process.